IRCTC has proved to be the best tourism booking partner in India and the services it offers are very reliable. Yet, you may face glitches with the sometimes sometimes because n system can be perfect. In addition to this, there might be cases, when you might want to speak to someone to get your query resolved. To help you wish such things, IRCTC has a dedicated customer care service. You can get in touch with the customer care service at any point in time and the agents will be happy to resolve your query.
Here, we have listed the customer care helpline numbers for you so that you can save these numbers in your phone book and get the issues resolved. For any query or doubt, simply dial the customer service number.
- Customer Care number: -0755-6610661, 0755-3934141
- Email ID for I-Ticket / e-Ticket– email@example.com
- Email ID for Cancellation of E-Ticket– firstname.lastname@example.org
- IRCTC SBI Card User Enquiry Phone Number – 0124 – 39021212
- IRCTC SBI Card User Enquiry Email Address – email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
These are the contact details that you can use. In addition to this, you can also get in touch with IRCTC via Twitter handle and the IRCTC is really quick in resolving issues that you raise via social networking platform.